Sunday, June 9, 2013

Crazy Sexy Cool...

Photo



Sisterly advice



Sisterly advice

armouring: this is the best thing i have ever seen in my life



armouring:

this is the best thing i have ever seen in my life

plantkitten: u have lips ….. i have lips …… interesting 

plantkitten:

u have lips ….. i have lips …… interesting 

most people dont appreciate the amount of followers they have until they imagine that number...

most people dont appreciate the amount of followers they have until they imagine that number standing in a crowd staring at them on a stage

so if you think 100 followers isnt a lot then youre not thinking hard enough

"Someone told you once, a soul mate is not the person who makes you the happiest, but the one who..."

"Someone told you once, a soul mate is not the person
who makes you the happiest, but the one
who makes you feel the most. Who conducts your heart
to bang the loudest, who can drag you giggling
with forgiveness from the cellar they locked you in.
It has always been him."

- Sierra DeMulder (via the-doberman)

freekahzoid: willthewriter: kingtutty: uncleflex: lmfaoooooo ...



freekahzoid:

willthewriter:

kingtutty:

uncleflex:

lmfaoooooo

:(

hahahah

lmfaooooooooooooooo IM FUCKING DEAD

kwikemart: i can't believe i am going to be an adult soon i only know like 2 things

kwikemart:

i can't believe i am going to be an adult soon i only know like 2 things

Photo



fierrrrrrce: ohhhhh gawd



fierrrrrrce:

ohhhhh gawd

"Women who are too sexual aren't taken seriously, and women who aren't sexual enough aren't taken..."

"Women who are too sexual aren't taken seriously, and women who aren't sexual enough aren't taken seriously. Women who are conventionally attractive get valued solely for their sexual appeal; women who aren't conventionally attractive get dismissed for their lack of it. Women who are conventionally attractive are assumed to be dumb bimbos; women who aren't conventionally attractive are assumed to be either bitter or desperate. Women who are conventionally attractive get trivialized; women who aren't conventionally attractive get treated with pity and contempt. We can't win."

- (via dysenterygay)

Photo



fatwink: *leaves my favorite hoarded url to my first born son*

fatwink:

*leaves my favorite hoarded url to my first born son*

Photo



then i must be a fucking genius 



then i must be a fucking genius 

Photo



Photo



"I had confronted my ghost. I had accepted and released him. But now I was more haunted than ever...."

"I had confronted my ghost. I had accepted and released him. But now I was more haunted than ever. Because what I felt out there was no ghost. It was real."

- Carrie Bradshaw (via whatwouldcarriesay)

Why doesn’t anyone on here talk to me anymore?! Niggas be bored Ok that was kinda ghetto but...

Why doesn’t anyone on here talk to me anymore?! Niggas be bored

Ok that was kinda ghetto but seriously, why???

tolerated: HOLD ON TANIQUA WE GOIN' DOWN



tolerated:

HOLD ON TANIQUA WE GOIN' DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment