Thursday, June 6, 2013

OfficialmeowMix

Cheers!



Cheers!

Snow bong ;)



Snow bong ;)

Loaded and ready to go



Loaded and ready to go

Top of the the Cali Jar.



Top of the the Cali Jar.

Filled to the brim.



Filled to the brim.

Check out my new Cali Jar looks like its full.



Check out my new Cali Jar looks like its full.

You ask how much cannabis was in that previous picture in that...



You ask how much cannabis was in that previous picture in that grinder? This much :)

Packed full of that ganja. Sorry it's taken me so long to...



Packed full of that ganja. Sorry it's taken me so long to post a photo I have taken a lot more pictures so help spread these photos guys!

What your eyes should like it ;)



What your eyes should like it ;)

Cheers and shit.



Cheers and shit.

Tips to hiding your smoking.

Tiips and tricks for my pot smokers! If your parents don’t allow you to smoke here are some ways to cover it up!
1) Buy a hookah and smoke it while smoking pot covers the smell.
2) You can build a simple system to cover up the smoke by putting dryer sheets in a tube and blowing your smoke into it.
3) Incense you can buy incense pretty cheap. If you need incense just ask me I’ll give you some.

HAPPY TOKING!

Blueberry and Headband



Blueberry and Headband

Blue Berry!



Blue Berry!

Happy toking everyone



Happy toking everyone

Special requests?

Does anyone one have any have any special requests for certain photos? Like photos of certain bud or something?

N64 and weed? I think so,



N64 and weed? I think so,

Dugout



Dugout

Photo



Photo



2.5 g nug



2.5 g nug

No comments:

Post a Comment