Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bear's Art

fhabhotdamncobs: ♂♂



fhabhotdamncobs:

♂♂

https://www.facebook.com/bearsasart



https://www.facebook.com/bearsasart

Photo



Photo



kumadness: Christophe Jannin









kumadness:

Christophe Jannin

So much great art. For my next tattoo I want to get a version of the Vetruvian man, but with a bear ;-) Maybe you can suggest an artist to help out

Thank you for the appreciations :) As for the tattoo artist I'd say myself LOL but I can't take any commission for a while, I'm full…  Best thing I could do is shout out your question on my facebook and tag you in it… maybe an interested artist from my list will see it…  Also, check out Christophe Jannin http://bears.christophe-jannin.com/ I love his style and it's suitable for tattoos.

Great website and I love your work. Keep it up :)

Thank you, mate, I also like your sculptures a lot! 

papercub: I passed my review a couple weeks ago.  It's been...







papercub:

I passed my review a couple weeks ago.  It's been rough getting back into the studio since but I'm determined to be productive this week.  For the most part I'm happy with how the work is progressing.  With short notice of the review deadline, I had to rush through several drawings.  The large one that acts as a centerpiece is a fantastic image but my drawing was hurried and I will be redoing it to give it the attention to detail that it deserves.

I'm always happy to share my work with you guys.  If you decide to share my images, please be sure to give me credit.

xo

vincettii-art: Cyber hand



vincettii-art:

Cyber hand

500 likes on bearsasart facebook page…yay! 



500 likes on bearsasart facebook page…yay! 

www.bearsasart.blogspot.com/p/custom.html



www.bearsasart.blogspot.com/p/custom.html

Photo



dchooidoodles: And something that I worked on for a good mate...



dchooidoodles:

And something that I worked on for a good mate of mine at bearcruiseusa.com – all rights reserved :-)

dchooidoodles: Something I was experimenting on - working to a...



dchooidoodles:

Something I was experimenting on - working to a theme of asians and bears :-)

Photo



Of course I couldn't help adding a moustache 



Of course I couldn't help adding a moustache 

Can do a naked pic Grandpa Max Tennyson from Ben 10

good idea, I always thought grandpa Max was hot, check out my next post

vincettii-art: In a dark corner~



vincettii-art:

In a dark corner~

vincettii-art: Oh wait…im flattered!  I have been featured in...



vincettii-art:

Oh wait…im flattered! 

I have been featured in this blog: http://bearsasart.blogspot.ru/2013/01/vincettii-vince.html

It's a blog about bearish art. You should check it. Many famous and kickass artists in that blog which makes me a bit shy. I'll try my best… :P

:D

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment