Sunday, June 9, 2013

poisoned rationality

If you have no interest in eating my pussy like it's the most delicious thing you've ever tasted then I have no interest in having sex with you.

curvy-sex-kitten: Saw my boyfriend this week ;) Got my tail and...


Claw marks on his chest. I made him bleed on his right pec


The claw marks on my boyfriend's back


My tail! :D







curvy-sex-kitten:

Saw my boyfriend this week ;) Got my tail and left my mark ;) 

moynmoyn: So yeah, my finale step in accepting myself is taking...



















moynmoyn:

So yeah, my finale step in accepting myself is taking my own advice and feeling proud of the way I look by flaunting it. I am way happier looking at these photos and feeling genuinely beautiful than looking at a scale and getting excited when I loose weight. Weight is not a measurement of health, your self worth and definitely not your beauty. Let aloe your right to wear a bathing suit when it's hot as hell! You earned that body, it's beautiful because it belongs to you!

The perfect bikini body joke has been going around for while, just thought I'd contribute, not steal someone else's joke :P

young volcanoes: Dear America,

young volcanoes: Dear America,:

pillowgirls:

sdoctmd:

emilykoalahugger:

sexual-sloth:

hipsterbynight:

cumbercolllective:

danisnotafaggot:

Please can you stop going on about your dress codes not allowing you to show your thighs, or your shoulders, or your midriff, or whatever else. You don't even KNOW dress code pain, because this (or something very similar to this in terms of other schools in England) is what I have no choice but to wear to school every single day:

image

It looks crap, huh? See, while you may get dress coded for wearing a short skirt or a tank top, I will get dress coded for:

  • wearing a bracelet
  • wearing earrings that are not studs, or having a piercing anywhere other than my earlobe
  • wearing coloured eyeshadow
  • wearing nail varnish
  • wearing a skirt (or shorts, as I am in the photo) without tights
  • wearing shoes that are not completely black, or are considered to be 'shoes for fashion, not for school' such as Vans, Converse, Toms, etc
  • Removing our blazers, unless we are in a lesson. (that's right, even this time of year when it's hotter than it ever has been, I have to keep that fricking thing on outside or in the hall)

And those are only the set in stone rules. Today, I was on my way to a lesson and I got stopped by my Deputy Headmaster, who asked me to roll the sleeves of my blazer down as they were pulled up to the elbow. I have also had to fight my corner many many times during uniform checks about why I should be allowed to wear shorts instead of trousers or a skirt, as it is often deemed 'inappropriate'. I also shaved the side of my head last summer, and when I went back to school I was threatened with being taken out of my lessons and put into our 'close supervision room' and to get a point on my public conduct record unless I changed my hairstyle and covered the shaved part. And if you're thinking of dying your hair any colour that isn't a natural one? You're completely screwed.

Bearing in mind, that these are just the things that happen at MY school and there are tons of other schools all over England with awful uniform rules. While we may have madmen and their Tardises, and consulting detectives with funny ear hats, we do not have the freedom that you have when it comes to dressing for school, my dear US friends.

Yours sincerely,

England xoxox and maybe Australia although I'm not sure about how strict your uniform rules actually are

also if ur gna reblog this reblog as text thank

*Clears throat*

I once got sent home, by the school, for wearing black boots rather than shoes as it was raining hard and my feet would've got soaked. They took this down as 'truanting' and then tried to send my mum a £50 fine. EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD SENT ME HOME. 

and there is also the part that school uniforms don't actually fit very well, they are made for the 'average' kid which means that nearly everyone is too skinny, too short, too tall or too large to wear the uniform, it is also cheaply made from crappy materials and is ridiculously uncomfortable and  because everyone has this identical piece of shit they always get mixed up and swapped over

England's rules are a massive pile of wank, i got a detention for refusing to take off my braclets, they were string they didnt harm anyone or show any offence. They tell you to stand out and be an individual yet you have to look and act the same as everyone else , rant over

at our school they've banned skirts, so you have to wear trousers weather you like it or not. Also, those trousers can't be any style like skinny, flared, bootcut, jeggings, leggings, etc. and can't be made from denim or any other material. It's so stupid that they think this will effect our education -.- 

Good point, but I feel like the dress code issue should be fought regardless of whether one school or nation has a stricter program than the next.

Not to downplay English dress codes - definitely, we need to KNOW about what's going on - but every dress code's restrictions should be taken very serious. Restricting one gender's fashion over the next is not okay, no matter what - it's controlling and oppressive. Whether it's shoes and sleeves or midriffs and tanktops.

I got to wear whatever I wanted lol

I actually don't oppose uniforms in school… to a degree. I think "sensible" jewelry should be permitted.

In my high school you could wear anything you wanted TO school, as weather permits, but once you got there you had to change into uniform (i.e. galoshes into regular dress shoes etc). I do think limiting hair styles/colors while in school is lame, however, because once you're in the real world, you can't get a job and have awesome hair (most of the time).

Photo



flordenopal: mostlyjudson: sassy-spoon: nerdbird: Google is definitely a woman, it starts...

flordenopal:

mostlyjudson:

sassy-spoon:

nerdbird:

Google is definitely a woman, it starts suggesting things before you can even finish your sentence.

That must mean Bing is a man, tries to think it's superior and does a horrible job with pleasing its user.

oh damn.

Ahhhhh hahahahaha

Wowwww

baby-bluej: missfaery: This needs to be on my blog.. For...



baby-bluej:

missfaery:

This needs to be on my blog.. For reasons.. Some known, some unknown. Regardless.

Just thought this was cool. We all need to learn to be more like her, and not judge people for who they are.

highballwiththedevil: Most lg's I know



highballwiththedevil:

Most lg's I know

sisterofthewolves: Romeo the friendly Alexander Archipelago...



sisterofthewolves:

Romeo the friendly Alexander Archipelago wolf (Canis lupus ligoni) by akshelby

aegonthedragonlord: queensofthorns: elevatortonowhere: oh my gosh I just saw somebody typo Star...

aegonthedragonlord:

queensofthorns:

elevatortonowhere:

oh my gosh I just saw somebody typo Star Trek as "Stark Trek" and

image

did somebody say stark trekimage

If you think about how many Starks are actually left it's depressing.

Needs to be more red shirts.

Photo



learningtolovemyself: SERIOUS SIGNAL BOOST (steubenville rape...



learningtolovemyself:

SERIOUS SIGNAL BOOST (steubenville rape trial, westboro church, etc)

"Anonymous" hacker who outted the students of the Steubenville Rape Trials. He is now being punished for bringing the young girl justice. The FBI showed up to his house with assault rifles and made him and his family get on the ground and took possession of his computer and is now pressing charges. THEY'RE PRESSING CHARGES BECAUSE HE 'HACKED' an account to save a girls life. Also involved in Westboro church hacking.

Please help out as you can. You can find this all over google with interviews with Anderson Cooper and Roseanne Barr and others such as:

http://gawker.com/the-fbi-raided-steubenville-anonymous-guys-house-here-511634071

The facebook like support page has a lot more information and how you can help:

https://www.facebook.com/realkyanonymous

And web address:

http://www.whistleblowerdefenseleague.com/

Facing indictment from the Federal Government for relation to the hacking and hacktivism of http://www.rollredroll.com/ during the rape case in Steubenville, Ohio. Exposing the corrupt and paying the price.

Donations accepted:

https://www.wepay.com/donations/2104382285

IF NOTHING ELSE PLEASE REBLOG SO WE CAN SIGNAL BOOST THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

I thought there was going to be sex. I was wrong.

I thought there was going to be sex. I was wrong.

Photo



Photo



baby-bluej: inmaginary: Half-Drag by Leland Bobbé Just...





















baby-bluej:

inmaginary:

Half-Drag by Leland Bobbé

Just thought this was cool.

Photo



kittensplaypin:



kittensplaypin:

Are You Afraid of the Dark? Opening Sequence



















Are You Afraid of the Dark? Opening Sequence

FUCK THIS GUY



FUCK THIS GUY

No comments:

Post a Comment