Sunday, June 9, 2013

myotherside

subgirlygirl: That darn left hand… ;-) I really need this.



subgirlygirl:

That darn left hand… ;-)

I really need this.

bookspresso: (by seizethedave)



bookspresso:

(by seizethedave)

Photo



dominantdesires: I have a deep and abiding love for a clamped...



dominantdesires:

I have a deep and abiding love for a clamped clit. It's the best prelude to my other favorite thing - forced pleasure.

Photo



thenaughtywife: hisprincessblueeyes: ~ yes please I hope you...



thenaughtywife:

hisprincessblueeyes:

~ yes please

I hope you do…


 

domcomposer: Also, this is REALLY hot. haha. 



domcomposer:

Also, this is REALLY hot. haha. 

teal-shit: Rope Bondage 101 - By Lucy Bellwood (for Oh Joy Sex...















teal-shit:

Rope Bondage 101 - By Lucy Bellwood (for Oh Joy Sex Toy

Love the tats, but lovin the shirt too.



Love the tats, but lovin the shirt too.

getsuswet: red hair, pale skin? yes.knee high boots? fuck...



getsuswet:

red hair, pale skin? yes.
knee high boots? fuck yes.

xBloodLust

fluffybitz: ❤❤❤



fluffybitz:

❤❤❤

withoutasking: It's been a while, Sir. May i please wear my...















withoutasking:

It's been a while, Sir. May i please wear my plug a few days next week. Perhaps after You've filled my ass with cum?

sirbknight: BDSM and so much more…



sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

Photo



Photo



Photo



another from Jack



another from Jack

dominant88: Did you learn your lesson, precious? Or should I...



dominant88:

Did you learn your lesson, precious? Or should I continue?

terry-two: I love to torture nipples. Mmmmm, yes please



terry-two:

I love to torture nipples.

Mmmmm, yes please

enjoyingtheviews: Mine, babygirl….MINE !!



enjoyingtheviews:

Mine, babygirl….MINE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment